Benefits of SAPCA Membership
Companies join SAPCA for a variety of reasons. Some of the main benefits of membership are:
- Enhanced status and recognition as a member of the UK trade association for the sports and play facility construction industry.
- Use of the SAPCA Member logo to demonstrate to potential customers that the requisite expertise and experience of working to a high standard of construction has been achieved.
- Inclusion on SAPCA’s web site, with a company profile in the searchable database of members, with a direct link to the member’s own web site, and the listing of products within the Trade Name Directory.
- Opportunities to exhibit at SAPCA’s exhibitions and seminars.
- SAPCA Conference and Annual Dinner provides a valuable opportunity for members to get up-to-date on a wide range of business-related subjects, and to meet new and existing colleagues from across the industry.
- Opportunity to submit news stories for inclusion on the SAPCA website, showcasing members’ latest products, projects and achievements.
- Liaison through SAPCA with key organisations, including: national and international sports governing bodies; sports facility funding agencies; the Sports Councils; and other sports bodies and trade associations.
- Opportunities to attend industry training events and seminars.
- Regular members’ newsletter containing information from SAPCA on a wide range of relevant topics.
- Preferential rates for advertising in sports and play magazines through SAPCA’s approved Media Partners.
- SAPCA Technical Meeting provides a valuable opportunity for members to get up-to-date on a wide range of current technical subjects.
- Direct contact with other members of the Association through a variety of networking events and meetings.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of relevant British, European and other Standards for the design, construction and performance of sports and play facilities.