Halliday Lighting were established in Edinburgh, Scotland over 60 years ago as a family-run electrical installation company. Since then, we have become a trusted global lighting contractor and have worked with thousands of clients to provide world-class solutions for a range of exterior lighting projects.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Generate and qualify project leads.
• Prospect new clients in line with the company’s business strategy.
• Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
• Manage and respond to inbound leads.
• Manage calendar to accommodate in-person meetings with prospective and existing clients.
• Attendance at seminars, conferences, and events (some may be outside of the UK).
• Develop an adequate level of product and technical knowledge.
• Build strong professional relationships with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
Skills, Experience & Character
• At least 2 years’ B2B sales experience.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes and comfortable learning and working with new IT systems and programmes.
• Confident and professional with good telephone and email etiquette.
• Willingness to travel and stay away from home throughout the week, and to travel internationally if required.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000-40,000 dependent on experience
Package offers: uncapped commission and car allowance
Reporting to: Sales Director & Business Development Director
Place of Work: Remote, with travel to the office as required (Unit 6 New Line Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 8JQ).
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com