Polytan Sports Surfaces UK Ltd is looking for a sports fanatic!
To support the continued growth of Polytan Sport Surfaces in the UK we are now looking to add a Commercial Project Coordinator (internal) with passion for sports to support our project team. You use your passion for sports, project management and your commercial talent to support Polytan Sport Surfaces to win great sport projects and to realise these for our partners and the athletes.
Background – to provide support to:
1. Commercial & Technical Team
2. Internal (office) operations
Key required attributes include:
- Experience in project management including
- Quote and tender preparations
- Ensuring project costs are managed to ensure planned margins are achieved
- Ordering and controlling resource including materials, equipment and manpower
- Liaising with key suppliers ensuring quality of service
- Project reporting showing performance against expectations and highlighting areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and articulate
- Efficient time management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to work with Microsoft Office Tools (excel / powerpoint etc)
Hours – This is a full time role supporting the commercial projects from quote to completion to ensuring the companies projects are completed successfully. The role will work closely with the commercial team and will provide a key link across all aspects of the business. The role will also support the Office Manager as required by the business. It is envisaged this role will develop in line with the business needs.
Support to Commercial operation to include:
1. Quote & bid writing
Working with Sales and Technical to provide accurate quotes to the customers.
Identifying costs for the project using company templates.
Entering quote information on company systems
2. Working with the Technical Manager to organise resource for projects on site
- Ensuring all required materials are available as required
- Ensuring teams and equipment are on site as required
- Monitoring costs against budget and providing ongoing reporting on progress
3. Review and report on sub-contractor performance against agreed goals
4. Ensure all projects have required Health and Safety accreditations
Administration, operational, responsibilities:
1. Support internal processes of the office
2. Support Office Manager with administration tasks as required
3. Ensuring project files are up to date
At Polytan Sport Surface UK ltd, we believe that your added value is greatest when you enjoy going to work. We therefore consider the content challenge and the space to develop yourself to be important. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions that you can match with your wishes and needs. Polytan Sport Surfaces UK ltd is a small and flexible organisation and has an informal & sport minded culture. We go for quality, but without too much ado. In short, you quickly feel at home in our organisation.
Polytan Sport Surfaces UK Ltd
Building a better future through sport surfaces
Interested or curious?
Please contact Kelly Jones
Phone number: 01509 642710