Sports Labs carry out the certification of Sports surfaces, facilities and systems for national governing bodies such as FIFA, World Rugby, World Athletics, FIH and ITF.
With a reputation for excellence, we work with prestigious clients around the world to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Construction Materials Technician (reports to Senior Engineer)
All IT equipment as required.
Company credit card.
- Responsible for the testing and certification of pitch construction and installations domestically torelevant governing bodies and industry standards.
- Undertake Key Stage Inspection of new constructions.
- Communicating on site with the appointed construction team.
- Ensure required samples and checks are undertaken on site and reported accurately.
- Occasional assessment and investigation of existing sports facilities.
- Working with colleagues at all times in such a way as to deliver the best possible results for Sports Labs and its clients.
- Behaving at all times in line with corporate values Operating at all times within our ISO 17025 procedures.
- Ensure all samples removed from site are referenced and stored in the correct location or sent to Head office.
- Maintain contact with clients and sites to ensure notice periods for inspections can be known as far in advance as possible.
- Must be aged 21 or over.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK Hold a valid UK drivers License and Passport.
- Background in Construction Materials testing AND/OR Background in Pitch/Road Construction.
- Surveying knowledge beneficial but not essential Good communication skills.
- The role is varied, and the right candidate will have a flexible approach to the working week which may often require additional hours to meet deadlines or the occasional weekend day.
- The role will require frequent travel throughout, the UK and occasional travel overseas.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
39 hours per week
8-5: Mon to Thurs
HOW TO APPLY
Send your full CV andletter of application to : firstname.lastname@example.org