S&C Slatter, an industry-leading specialist construction business based in Newbury, Berkshire, is looking for a Contract Manager to join our team. As a Contract Manager, you will oversee multiple projects, make strategic decisions, and ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Oversee multiple projects and manage project teams.
• Make strategic problem-solving decisions as part of a collaborative team.
• Complete cost reports for projects you are responsible for.
• Produce valuation reports for projects.
• Conduct project update meetings and generate reports.
• Attend regular contract meetings.
• Be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and programs (training can be provided if necessary).
• Conduct meetings with clients to address project requirements and updates.
• Collaborate with the sales and estimating team on tenders.
• Nights out may be required.
• Experience in the construction industry.
• Ideas and solutions presented to current issues experienced.
• People management skills.
• Effective sub-contractor management skills and ability to build relationships.
• Financial awareness.
• Past project results.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.