CLS are looking to recruit two experienced Contracts Managers, specialising in natural sports pitch construction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple sites, in-house teams and subcontractors simultaneously with the support of our experienced Site Supervisors. Our projects are throughout the UK, but you will have access to our three depots in Guisborough, Rainford or Melton Mowbray.
The job role will include:
- Assisting estimators with technical requirements.
- Planning and sequencing of contracts.
- Liaising with the CLS Company Buyer to procure materials.
- Liaising with our internal plant hire division.
- Procurement of sub-contractors.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives from pre-start to contract handover.
- Managing the quality of workmanship and H&S on all sites you are responsible for.
- Ensuring CLS’ reputation for delivering quality and innovative projects is maintained, if not exceeded.
- Reporting directly to the CLS board of Directors.
The successful candidate will be a driven, self-motivated and pro-active manager. They will have a proven track record and experience managing multiple natural pitch construction projects and renovations.
CLS are offering an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity for progression.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is Friday 29th March 2019.
CLS are an equal opportunities employer and investors in people accredited.