We are a large, successful and established Belgium based synthetic turf manufacturer with a reputation for quality and innovation. Our broad offering covers artificial grass for soccer, football, hockey, tennis, rugby and a host of other sports played on artificial grass. This role will involve working with both the direct sales and contracting arms of our UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Desk and Admin Support UK and Ireland
• Liaise with customers, creating pitch layout roll plans for production to work from – full training given on relevant software
• Logistics with support from head office in Belgium
• Operate as a ‘hub’ for remote contracting and sales managers
• Process orders and invoicing for both sales and contracting departments
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
• Keeping up to date with products
• Effective communication with your national and international sales colleagues
• Must be IT literate with experience in SAP and Microsoft software systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Quality minded
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Resistance to stress and work pressure
• Team player and flexible
• A very challenging and varied job in a national as well as international context
• An enthusiastic and dynamic working atmosphere
• Remuneration will be negotiable dependent upon relevant experience by way of basic salary, laptop and mobile phone.
• Office based at Swineshead in Lincolnshire three out of five days, flexible arrangement in coordination with other key staff members
• Five day working week totally some 25 hours
Interested candidates should send in confidence a detailed CV, present salary details and availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your salary expectations and possible entrance date.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience, merit, and business need.