This is a position working for a large, successful and established synthetic turf manufacturer. Our broad offering covers artificial grass for soccer, football, hockey, tennis, rugby and a host of other sports played on artificial grass.
We are looking for a dynamic
Estimator and Project Manager (m/f) U.K.
- Accessing current projects through web-based portals, consultants, architects, end-user clients and any other means
- Estimating of projects, bid writing and managing the tender process
- Supporting and advising of planners, architects, sports contractors and eventually sports clubs and communities in the context of project acquisition
- Being able to study, calculate and guide the execution of the projects from A to Z
- Cultivate and maintain good relations with customers and potential customers
- Dealing with offers and negotiation of contracts
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Developing new sales strategies in consultation with the management
- Effective communication with your national and international sales colleagues
- Planning and implementation of seminars and information meetings
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process
- Manage supply chain and sub-contractors with a mind on achieving best value and quality of delivery
- Ideally centrally located in U.K.
- Experience in Estimating as well as in Project and Contracts Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Quality minded
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Resistance to stress and work pressure
- Team player and flexible
- Willing to travel and stay away regularly
- Have a detailed understanding of the industry, key players and routes to market
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the technical aspects of pitch design and construction as well as site-based health and safety matters
- A very challenging and varied job in a national as well as international context
- An enthusiastic and dynamic working atmosphere
- Remuneration will be negotiable dependent upon relevant experience by way of basic salary, a performance related bonus scheme, company car, laptop, and mobile phone.
Interested candidates should send in confidence a detailed CV, present salary details and availability, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your salary expectations and possible entrance date.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience, merit, and business need.