An exciting opportunity has arisen to join J B Corrie & Co Ltd, a long established Fencing Manufacturer and Contractor for an Estimator, based at out Scottish Office in Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- The accurate preparation and submission of quotations and tenders, requiring knowledge and understanding of Architectural and Technical Drawings, Tenders requirements and specifications
- Assist and support the Contracts Team preparing Application/Valuations for payment on current live projects.
- Liaison with internal departments, including purchasing and manufacturing
- Ensuring all information is correctly communicated to the site teams
- Assist in preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts and cost analysis for live projects
- Assist with Contract correspondence
- Review new orders and prepare contract documentation
- Using initiative to follow up and pursue new business opportunities
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of NEC Contracts
- Understand current HSE requirements
- The ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate a methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
This position may suit someone with experience in the Construction Industry.
A comprehensive remuneration package will be available, which will be in accordance with candidate’s experience.
All applications shall be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply with full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.