Sports Labs carry out the certification of Sports surfaces, facilities and systems for national governing bodies such as FIFA, World Rugby, World Athletics, FIH and ITF.
With a reputation for excellence, we work with prestigious clients around the world to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Field Technician (reports to Field Manager)
You will be become an integral team member of the busy field-testing department, responsible for the testing and certification of pitch construction installations both domestically and internationally to relevant governing body and industry standards.
Main Duties will include the testing and reporting of site inspections. Including but not limited to, final performance testing on synthetic sports surfaces, key stage inspections for construction, checking and certifying that installed materials are to specification and the quality of the installation meets requirements.
- Must be aged 21 or over.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK Hold a valid UK drivers License and Passport.
- Experience of synthetic sports surfaces testing would be advantageous Good communication skills.
- The role is varied, and the right candidate will have a flexible approach to the working week which may often require additional hours to meet deadlines or the occasional weekend day.
- The role will require frequent travel throughout, the UK and occasional travel overseas
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
In order to carry out the role required, you will be expected to travel on your own or as part of a team, across the UK and internationally when required, to carry out field testing and other duties. The role is ideally suited to someone with a background in construction materials testing or prior experience in testing synthetic sports surfaces. It is based in the main site and will have limited time in an office environment or working from home.
39 hours per week
8-5: Mon to Thurs
HOW TO APPLY
Send your full CV andletter of application to : firstname.lastname@example.org