Sports Labs carry out the certification of Sports surfaces, facilities and systems for national governing bodies such as FIFA, World Rugby, World Athletics, FIH and ITF.
With a reputation for excellence, we work with prestigious clients around the world to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Framework Engineer (reports to Senior Framework Engineer and Framework Coordinator)
Midlands, site based
- Undertake Key stage inspections (KSI) on Football Foundation Framework projects and other projects.
- Provide assistance to the existing Framework Engineer team.
- Develop skills, knowledge and expertise in order to undertake tasks beneficial tothe company, such as surveying of tracks.
- Check and undertake Maintenance requirements of equipment and vehicles.
- Assist with data collection and reporting within the wider site team.
- Working with colleagues at all times in such a way as to deliver the best possibleresults for Sports Labs and its clients.
- Behaving at all times in line with corporate values.
- Record equipment checks in accordance with in-house and ISO 17025 procedures.
- Laboratory cleanliness (tidy up equipment to relevant location, keep the designated site area clean, tidy and workable.
- Ensure all samples removed from site are referenced and stored in the correct location or sent to Head office.
- Maintain contact with clients and sites to ensure notice periods for inspections can be known as far in advance as possible.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Civil/building engineering qualification.
- Background in Materials testing AND/OR Background in Pitch/Road construction.
- Surveying knowledge beneficial.
- Hold a valid Clean UK drivers Licence and Passport.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Reliability and flexibility are essential for this position.
- CSCS card or equivalent.
The candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we lookforward to hearing from you.
39 hours per week
8-5: Mon to Thurs
Occasional weekend work required, by prior agreement
All IT equipment as required
Company credit card
HOW TO APPLY
Send your full CV and letter of application to : firstname.lastname@example.org