Established in 1989, Tennis 2000 Ltd are a leading tennis court / MUGA construction and maintenance company situated in Great Totham, Essex working for private and commercial clients. Due to growth and expansion and opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our team to cover the South region of the UK to assist with the installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tennis courts and other sports surfaces.
We are looking for a groundworker / working site foreman who comes from a building or landscaping background. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding business and develop your career within the sports facility industry.
- Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday
- South Region: Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, London and Sussex
- Typical site hours: 07:30-15:30
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Installation: Excavation, base stone installation and compaction, edgings & drainage
- Chain-link and welded mesh fence installation
- Refurbishment: Carrying out surface repairs, breaking out sockets and installing block pavers
- Reporting back to the office to coordinate project progress daily
- Managing health and safety on site
- Supervising and training of other staff
No issue with early starts and travelling to areas covered each day. Driving time is paid at full pay.
- Full driving license
- Minimum of five years’ experience within construction site work or landscaping
- Minimum of two years’ supervisory experience
A work van will be supplied and you will not be required to come to our yard daily therefore we will consider applicants who live anywhere within the South region. You will be working with a labourer each day.
Applicants should email a copy of their CV to Louise Saunders – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis 2000 are committed to developing this position, full training and support will be provided.