Established in 1970, Fosse Contracts Ltd are a leading tennis court / MUGA construction and maintenance company situated in Leicester working for private and commercial clients. Due to growth and expansion and opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our team to assist with the installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tennis courts and other sports surfaces.
We are looking for a groundworker who comes from a construction background. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding business and develop your career within the sports facility industry.
This position requires early starts, long hours and working away from home. We operate nationwide but our offices are based in Leicester.
- Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday
- Typical site hours: 07:30-17:30
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Installation: Excavation, base stone installation and compaction, edgings & drainage
- Chain-link and welded mesh fence installation
- Refurbishment: Carrying out surface repairs, breaking out sockets and installing edgings
- Reporting back to the office to coordinate project progress daily
- Managing health and safety on site
- No issue with early starts and travelling to areas covered each day.
- Due to the position requiring driving to locations, a driving license will be essential plus allowing you to tow a trailer would be an advantage.
Desirable Applicant skills and attributes:
- Previous grounds maintenance
- Keen and willing to learn
- Committed and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to ‘think outside the box’
- Methodical and able to follow instructions
- Excellent eye to detail
- Ability to use technical equipment
- Experience of high quality hand lay macadam works
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS as many of our clients are schools and universities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to grow within an expanding industry. We offer competitive rates of pay and personal development opportunities.
Applicants should email a copy of their CV to Sharon Antliff – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fosse Contracts Ltd are committed to developing this position, full training and support will be provided.