Established in 1989, Tennis 2000 Ltd are leading sports surfacing contractors in the South East of the UK, specialising in installing, renovating, and maintaining domestic, public and commercial sports facilities. We are recognised in our industry for professionalism and providing an exceptional customer journey.
An exciting opportunity has risen for an experienced, office based, Project Manager to join our growing team in Essex to manage projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Full time, permanent, working Monday to Friday
- Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience – £25,000 – £32,000
- Monthly company car allowance of £300
- Annual performance-based bonus
- A range of employee perks
- Schedule in all jobs and coordinate job progress, acting as the main point of contact for clients and site staff
- Implement health and safety procedures on site
- Manage the performance of site staff and subcontractors by carrying out regular site inspections and ensure a high level of quality work has been produced
- Snag projects and carry out site handovers
- Upsell company services and aftercare packages where applicable
- Follow necessary procedures to ensure quality management is achieved
- Driving license
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Project Management in either the landscaping or building industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT literate
- Must be willing to attend training courses as required
- Highly advantageous: experience within sports construction industry
Anticipated Start Date: December/January 2020.
We are passionate about providing a high-quality service and maintaining a sustainable workplace culture. Tennis 2000 are committed to providing full training and support for you to become successful in this role. We offer excellent career opportunities alongside a range of employee benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this vacancy or call us on 01245 380 158 if you have any questions regarding this position.