A progressive and expanding turfgrass advisory group which, as a result of investment and innovation, has continued to grow and now requires motivated and driven people to meet continuing demands and opportunities.
We are currently working with the industry’s best with clients presently including: FIFA, UEFA, BRITISH HORSE RACING, The FA, Premier League Clubs, Sport England and RFU amongst many more. Moreover, we are responsible for delivering over 70 turf, sports surface and drainage projects each year in the UK and abroad along with the provision of testing and analytical services to the highest standards.
Team work and collaborative development is at the core of our culture, employees enjoy a supportive environment and thrive in roles with autonomy and freedom. We work at the service of our clients and team members liaise and interact professionally with our clients, and so employees with progressive and personable attributes, alongside technical competence will succeed.
People we want to talk to:
We have potential for roles at the very senior end of our business for people capable of walking straight into independent working and business development.
We are also looking to speak to the next generation of agronomists and project managers who we can develop at an accelerated rate.
Along with having a solid background in the turf industry and/or sports construction, key skills and/or a drive to develop them at an accelerated rate, the positions require:
- IT literacy in Microsoft software
- Report and documentation writing
- Good communication skills – able to liaise effectively at consultant/project manager level and with clients
- Excellent team player looking to contribute to a developing consultancy practice
- A clear willingness to travel on short assignments both in the UK and overseas.
A full driving licence permitting driving in the UK
- Degree, Masters and PhD qualified people are of interest to us but we respect experience equally
It would be desirable to also have:
- Knowledge of soils and their engineering and drainage properties
- Proven expertise in turfgrass agronomy
Positions would be based from our Milton Keynes office and any prospective people would be required to predominantly base themselves here. We do however offer flexibility in working structures and days giving our employees trust and autonomy to undertake their roles.
Please note: owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with PSD-TGMS will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please feel free to contact members of our staff with queries and lodge a 1 page Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org