Established in 1989, Tennis 2000 Ltd are a leading tennis court / MUGA construction and maintenance company situated in Great Totham, Essex working for private and commercial clients. Due to growth and expansion and opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our team to cover the South region of the UK to assist with the maintenance of tennis courts and other sports surfaces.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work on their own, with good communication skills and ideally from a grounds maintenance / landscaping background. This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding business and develop your career within the sports facility industry.
- Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday
- South Region: Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, London and Sussex
- Typical site hours: 07:30-15:30 OR 08:00-16:00
- £10-12 per hour, dependent on experience
- Carrying out routine maintenance to domestic and commercial sports surfaces which includes moss and weed treatments, clearing the surface of any debris, pressure washing and mechanical brushing.
- Carrying out deep cleaning, surface repairs and fence painting / repairs
- Completing a maintenance report
- Sending reports and photos to the office via email
- Notifying the office of any low stock or damaged equipment
- No issue with early starts and travelling to areas covered each day. Driving time is paid at full pay.
- Full driving license
- Preferable: Minimum of two years’ experience in an entry level landscaping or grounds maintenance role
A work van and full equipment will be provided.
Applicants should email a copy of their CV to Louise Saunders – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis 2000 are committed to developing this position, full training and support will be provided.