Due to continued growth, Synthetic Turf Maintenance Ltd require a Maintenance Operative based in the Midlands office. Synthetic Turf Maintenance Ltd runs alongside Synthetic Turf Management Ltd one of the UK’s leading design and build contractors in the sport and play industry established in 2009.
The role will join the maintenance team with specific coverage areas around both the Midlands and South. We require a motivated individual who has high standards and can work alongside our expanding team.
The position will carry out daily maintenance of synthetic turf sport and play surfaces including sports pitches, wet pour and macadam cleaning using specialist machinery and equipment.
- Regular maintenance of synthetic surfaces with specialist deep clean machinery, motorised power brushes and manual brushing.
- Cleaning of hard surfaces, wet pour and macadam
- Repairing seams and joins
- Checking infill levels and carrying out top ups
- Operating plant and machinery
- Completing a maintenance report
- Forwarding reports and photos to the office via email
- Full Driving license
- CSCS card
- DBS check
- Experience in ground maintenance or basic landscaping (preferred)
- Required to travel, early start with overnight stays
- Full time, working Monday – Friday
- Based out of the Midlands office and South coverage
- Typical Hours on site: 08.00 – 16.00
- £10- £12 per hour depending on experience
- Work Van and equipment will be provided
- Full training and career pathway will be provided with the successful candidate
Applicant should email a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.