Technical Surfaces is the UK’s leading maintenance provider for artificial sports surfaces. Due to high demand for our services, we are expanding our team. We require additional operatives to work as part of a two man or three man team. They must be a self-motivated and a reliable individual with some previous experience within the industry. This position requires early starts, long hours and working away from home. We operate nationwide but our offices are based in Leicester so the right candidate ideally needs to be in the local proximity.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Routine & Reactive care maintenance on synthetic surfaces
- Cleaning of hard surfaces i.e. Athletics Tracks & Tennis Courts
- Granular Top Ups
- Chemical applications
- General repairs to various types of sports surfacing
- Operating plant and machinery
- Good communication skills
Ideally the candidate will hold the following:
- CSCS Card
- A full clean UK Driving Licence
- A C1 Licence or as a minimum B+E licence (or test passed before January 1997)
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS as many of our clients are schools and universities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to grow within an expanding industry. We offer competitive rates of pay and personal development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please send expressions of interest together with a current CV to:
or call 0116 2405913
Closing date: Friday 30th October 2020
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.