At SIS Group we are passionate about sport, especially the surfaces they are played on.
We manufacture, install, and maintain pitches for some of the biggest properties in world sport including the 2018 & 2022 FIFA World Cups, the 2023 Rugby World Cup and leading clubs like FC Barcelona and Manchester City FC along with many others. We have operations across the world and currently employ over 400 people.
We pride ourselves on innovation and at SIS Group new ideas have a way of becoming game-changing products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. To put it another way, we are on a mission to change the game, for good.
To achieve this, we have created the position of Marketing Director. This will be a new role in the business which will be part of the executive leadership team and will report directly to the Group CEO.
To cut to the chase we are looking for a skilled senior marketeer with 10+ years sales & marketing experience along with a genuine passion for sport who can embed best commercial marketing practice across our business group.
You will be responsible for building a framework to support the strategic planning and implementation of our marketing efforts to ensure both global consistency and local relevance. You will collaborate closely with all our divisional leads to align on growth opportunities and customer insights that inform the introduction of new products and services as well as locally originated campaigns and initiatives.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to shine on a global stage. If this sounds like you, there is no telling what you could accomplish here.
To be negotiated
• Significant experience in sales & marketing leadership roles
• Deep knowledge, experience and expertise in marketing communications (digital and traditional), product marketing, B2B & B2C marketing, and corporate communications
• Ability to influence and ultimately implement strategy and process to drive growth and efficiency, with a customer-first approach
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, combined with storytelling capabilities
• Strong commercial hustle, ideally with sales experience.
• Deep rooted passion for sport
• Strong experience in building consensus and driving collaboration by building trusting relationships and applying data
• Natural self-starter who can see the big picture and simultaneously focus on the details
• Ability to cut through ambiguity, navigating conflicting priorities to get to alignment, and lead the team through times of uncertainty
• Highly inclusive leadership skills with an ability to tap into different points of view and preserve our culture of discussion and debate
• Passion and curiosity for both new products and customer experience
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can complete the application form which can be found on our website at: https://www.sispitches.com/about-us/careers/
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge, and experience suitable for the role.
We are expecting a high level of response to this vacancy. We will consider all applications but will only be able to respond to those to be invited to interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you will not have been successful on this occasion and we would thank you for the interest you have shown in the company.