White Horse Contractors are looking to hire a new marketing manager.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You will work at exciting industry events. As well as, day-to-day collaborations with pro-sports teams, major developers, global marketing-leading partners.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns to help ensure budget is aligned
What You’ll Need
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Driving License
What You’ll Get
- Variety – no two days are the same!
- A competitive salary
- The best team to work with!
- Opportunities to grow and hone your marketing skills
- Hybrid Working: WFH & Head Office
- Collaborative and creative mind
- Enthusiastic about producing valuable content
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Thorough with your work
- Happy to work as part of a friendly, professional and highly motivated team
- Willing to travel to site for photography and videography (company pool car provided)
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing role
- Degree in Marketing or related field
INTERESTED? CALL US OR SEND IN YOUR CV