PST Sport are design and build contractors of artificial turf pitches throughout the UK and Ireland. We are currently seeking a full time Project Manager to join our dynamic team in January 2021.
PST Sport’s footprint in the UK Artificial Turf Pitch market is growing rapidly. Our order book for 2021 includes FIFA and FIH new build and resurface projects at academies, semi-professional clubs and a large International Football Training Centre redevelopment commencing in January 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is ambitious, career focused and wants to grow in a successful company that has an International outlook. The candidate will form part of the existing UK team supported by the Irish head office.
The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in the construction of artificial grass pitches with a proven track record in:
- Communicating effectively with Company HQ Commercial Manager on a daily and weekly basis.
- Communicating effectively with Clients and their representatives on a daily, weekly basis.
- Assisting with internal design team construction drawings.
- Managing several projects at one time at different stages of construction.
- Ensuring subcontractors are adhering to the company quality management system and reporting to Company HQ on same.
- Ensuring subcontractors are following scope of works within budget and programme.
- Highlighting any variations to contract in a timely manner with Commercial Manager.
- Managing client requirements and expectations on site.
- Procuring plant & materials in line with the company’s purchasing procedures.
- Handing over projects defect free.
- Setting out & taking levels.
- Surveys pre, during and post construction.
- Health & safety and site management.
- Cost management.
- Quality control.
- Value engineering.
- Variation management.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable working within a Sharepoint system to access project information and a company customer relationship management (CRM).
- A willingness to help PST Sport with its R&D project for artificial turf pitch construction, namely PST Base.
- A desire to work within the company’s values and promote the PST Sport brand in a positive manner at all times.
- A strong desire to advance their career within a short time frame.
- A willingness to form part of the company management team.
- A full clean driver’s licence and willingness to travel and be away from home throughout the week.
To apply please forward your CV to hr@PSTsport.com