For our UK-office (1 – 2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, PE203LP) we are urgently looking for a Sales/Contract Manager for the sports brand Domo® Sports Grass.
You can start working with us immediately. How do we see our new colleague? A commercial person with an eye for identifying market opportunities and strong in building and maintaining customer relationships.
Do you see yourself in this profile? Don’t let the grass grow under your feet – seize the opportunity!
As Sales/Contract manager, you are the face of our organisation. You play a central role in the development, implementation, and realisation of a dynamic commercial strategy and business objectives for your market. You constantly organise and monitor sales activities for your entire customer portfolio.
What are your responsibilities?
As Sales/Contract Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Formulating and executing a comprehensive commercial policy to achieve ambitious business objectives within your designated region,
• Continuously expanding and optimizing your customer portfolio,
• Entering the market proactively and monitor it closely,
• Think creatively about how to identify and explore new opportunities and new markets,
• Acting as a fully-fledged discussion partner for the client,
• Collaborating closely with other departments, including R&D, Customer Service Desk, and Marketing,
• You are looking for a direct way to acquire projects as a contractor,
• Report directly to the UK office director.
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for a person who possesses the following qualifications:
• Holds a bachelor’s degree, and preferably a master’s degree,
• Brings a minimum of 10 years of experience in a commercial role, with a preference for those who have worked in a technical, project-based environment,
• Demonstrates a pragmatic approach and a strong desire to contribute to problem-solving and continuous improvement,
• Exhibits excellent communication skills,
• Is an enthusiastic and spontaneous person with a keen understanding of the art of networking,
• Takes a proactive, problem-solving approach and possesses strong analytical skills,
• Enjoys frequent travel to clients as a significant part of the role,
• An affinity with sports is considered an added value.
What do we offer?
Join our team and enjoy the following benefits:
• A welcoming workplace surrounded by knowledgeable and friendly colleagues with extensive technical expertise,
• Become a part of a rapidly growing company,
• Embrace the freedom to work independently and take on final responsibilities,
• Receive an attractive salary complemented by extensive fringe benefits,
• You will end up in a challenging and dynamic work environment where you will have the opportunity for personal and professional development
How to apply?
Are you the Sales/ Contract Manager we are looking for?
Then send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Stef Oliviers firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at + 32 495 91 48 29.
Please also mention your salary expectations and your possible start date.
Who are we?
Domo® Sports Grass is the sports brand of the international company Sports & Leisure Group NV, with production and headquarters in Sint-Niklaas Belgium. Our organisation focuses on the development, supply and installation of artificial turf and hybrid sports pitches.
Every day, our Domo® Sports Grass team works with passion and pleasure to realise beautiful projects in the outdoor space for sports disciplines as football, hockey, padel, tennis, rugby, and golf. Our customers are mainly municipalities, project developers and sports associations. Together with our employees and ecology, they are the main focal points of our operations.