Established in 1989, Tennis 2000 Ltd are a leading tennis court construction company specialising in designing, installing, resurfacing and maintaining the finest tennis court facilities for private and commercial clients, schools and clubs.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team on a full-time basis, covering the South region of the UK.
- The main job duties will include:
Meeting with potential clients on site and upselling our company’s services
- Lead generation
- Following up leads and enquiries
- Preparing and sending quotations
- Winning new business
- Providing information and advice to clients
- Liaising with our Contracts Manager and the client during construction
- Handing over completed projects
- Full UK driving license
- Flexible work hours including weekends if required
- Minimum of five years sales experience within the construction industry or sports sector
- Proven track record of achieving targets
Good time management & self-motivated
- Must be able to travel to our head office in Chelmsford a minimum of once a week
Basic salary of £20,000 + commission + a car allowance
28 days holiday including bank holidays
8am-5pm Monday – Friday
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via indeed or call us on 01245 380 158 if you have any questions.