Fleet (Line Markers) Limited are the UK market leader in line marking machines and material manufacture. Fleet constantly produce new and innovative line marking systems, including the BeamRider, the world’s first laser guided line marking machine and latest innovation, the MAQA GNSS Line Marker.
Due to our continuing success, Fleet (Line Markers) Ltd are looking for a salesperson to be based in the North/North West of England.
This is full time, permanent position will include a competitive salary, company vehicle and other attractive benefits.
To fulfil this role, the successful candidate will need to be:
• Self motivated and able to work on their own initiative
• Good at time management
• Confident and have good communication skills
• Willing to conduct demonstrations and presentations
• Able to work closely with a team of professionals
• Ambitious and able to achieve targets
• Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
• Ideally located around the Manchester area, but not essential
• Have grounds maintenance experience, ideally including line marking.
This job does involve some manual handling and basic computer knowledge would be beneficial.
Training and support will be provided.
Please send CV to Iain Courage, by email to email@example.com