Don Construction Products Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of construction chemicals and building materials, with over 90 years of experience serving the construction industry with innovative products and solutions. DCP is a global company with operations in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia.
To support the consistent growth of its business, we at DCP are continuously searching for capable and qualified individuals in all areas of operations. We strive to maintain a healthy and constructive work environment and culture among our highly diversified team, DCP’s main asset. We focus on our employees’ well-being, offer attractive packages, invest in training and development, and offer career growth opportunities to our staff, resulting in excellent staff retention records and a unique and positive work environment.
To help with company growth and development, we are looking for a sales person to help cover our Sports Coatings business. The role will be working alongside our existing Sports Coatings Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a background in construction or sports surfacing sales, ideally with experience and interest in tennis, netball or other outdoor sports.
The position will be primarily tasked with actively engaging and developing existing and potential clients, with the opportunity to develop and manage new product lines and systems. The primary focus of this role will on Sports Coatings products, with the opportunity to also promote the DCP full product range.
Experience with construction chemicals, sports coatings, paints, concrete, resin flooring or related fields is preferred, but not essential.
Ideally the role will be located in the south east, however this will be flexible for the right candidate. Regular trips to our office in Haverhill will be required as and when necessary
We are looking for somebody friendly and proactive, who is able to provide excellent customer service and build lasting relationships with clients.
- Experience in construction sales preferred, ideally in the sports sector, but not essential
- Eager and quick to learn
- Ability to work constructively independently and within a team
- Full, ideally clean, UK driving licence.
- Identify and seek out potential sales opportunities
- Establish lasting business relationships with clients, where possible
- Plan and engage in regular visits to clients
- Prepare offers, submittals and technical recommendations to clients
- Provide technical support and advice, including on-site support, where required
- Contribute to sales function process, product range structure and procedures related to sales, through regular sales meeting and briefs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Incentive scheme
- Private medical insurance & healthcare plan after probationary period
- Competitive pension scheme
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this post, please click here.