Agripower Contractors are firmly established as one of the UK’s leading natural and artificial sports pitch specialists.
With our highly trained team of staff and comprehensive fleet of plant machinery we are able to offer our clients a complete turnkey package from the initial concept and planning through to design, construction and maintenance.
Due to our continuing success and increasing workload we are now looking for an experienced Site Foreman.
The Site Supervisor/Foreman will ideally have a background in sports pitch construction however training will be given to the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating your team and workload to ensure a high standard of work is achieved
- Report on progress to management
- Assisting the Contracts Manager
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Environmental company standards
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Candidates should be able to communicate at all levels
- Be willing to travel and work Nationwide and stay away in shared accommodation during the week when required
- To be CPCS/NPORS (CSCS affiliated) qualified
- All employees will be expected to undertake a DBS check
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience
Should you be interested in this post then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Agripower is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.