Dura-Sport are seeking to appoint an experienced person to join our staff as a full-time synthetic surfacing Maintenance Technician. Based out of our headquarters in Wigston Leicester, Dura-Sport work all over the UK building and maintaining synthetic grass sport, recreation and play facilities.
Site Maintenance Technician
Reporting to the Maintenance Division Manager, you will mainly be working independently and occasionally as part of a small team carrying out routine and specialist maintenance services to synthetic grass pitches, playgrounds and recreational areas.
This is a manual job role and can be physically demanding and includes lodging away from home when required. An overnight allowance is provided.
Our work is varied from basic cleaning of surfaces with specialist maintenance equipment to full rejuvenation and infill replacements. You will interact with colleagues, clients and suppliers on a daily basis to ensure the safe and smooth completion of jobs. Dura-Sport take pride in ensuring that all work is completed to high quality standards so an eye for detail is essential. The role also includes completing detailed client condition reports.
• Full UK driving licence (with a maximum of 6 penalty points)
• Competent and experienced in van driving
• Experience of either synthetic surface installation or groundworks related work and be at ease working outside in both summer and winter months.
• Experience of towing trailers, operating small plant and other machinery (desirable – full training will be provided)
• The ability to work to both specific instructions and to show initiative in problem solving
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Reliable, punctual, resourceful and have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure that key stages of projects are met
• Located in or around the Leicestershire area
• Ability to pass an Enhanced DBS (criminal record) check
45 hours per week Monday – Friday (Plus overtime)
HOW TO APPLY
In the first instance please apply in writing including an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0116 2813200 to request an application form.