Dura-Sport are seeking to appoint an experienced person to lead one of our synthetic grass installation teams. Based out of our headquarters in Wigston Leicester, Dura-Sport operate throughout the UK building and maintaining synthetic grass sport, recreation and play facilities.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will manage a small team of synthetic grass installers working throughout the UK. Our work is varied and can range from small surfacing repairs to the installation of full-sized sports facilities and playground constructions.
This is a manual role which can be physically demanding and includes lodging away from home when required. An overnight allowance is provided.
You will interact with colleagues, clients and suppliers on a daily basis to ensure the safe and smooth progression of projects. We take pride in ensuring that all work is completed to the highest quality standards, so an eye for detail is essential.
• Full UK driving licence (with a maximum of 6 penalty points)
• Competent and experienced in van driving
• Experience of either synthetic surface installation or groundworks related work and be at ease working outside in both summer and winter months.
• Experience of towing trailers, operating small plant and other machinery (desirable – full training will be provided)
• The ability to work to both specific instructions and to show initiative in problem solving
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Reliable, punctual, resourceful and have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure that key stages of projects are met
• Located in or around the Leicestershire area
• Ability to pass an Enhanced DBS (criminal record) check
45 hours per week Monday – Friday (plus overtime)
HOW TO APPLY
In the first instance please apply in writing including an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0116 2813200 to request an application form.