Very competitive salary, full training program and career progression if desired.
- Earning potential in excess of £30,000pa + Benefits
Replay Maintenance Ltd specialise in artificial sports surface maintenance for a well-established and loyal customer base ranging from Premier League Football Clubs to private Tennis Courts. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sports Surface Maintenance Technician to join our team. The work is varied and yet rewarding, with a real opportunity to progress and develop a future career within an exciting and growing industry.
This position is regionally field based so you will be required to work at a variety of sports facilities and schools across the UK. Due to the nature of the position, it is imperative that you will be able to work away from home Monday and return Friday. The key objective of the role is to attend site and carry out grounds maintenance procedures to the Artificial Sports Surfaces – Please note that full training will be given.
An enhanced DBS check will be completed by the company on acceptance of any job offer.
- Full UK (or equivalent) driving licence.
- A flexible approach to work you will be required to work on projects in various locations across the UK.
- Previous ground maintenance experience. (Desirable but not essential).
- Methodical and able to follow instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and committed to learn new skills.
Replay Maintenance Ltd is based in Lincolnshire. We offer a range of benefits which include the following:
- Bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Christmas closure).
- Night out allowance (when required).
- Relevant training courses.
- Royal London pension scheme.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Full Uniform and PPE equipment.
To apply, please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, face, religion or believe of marriage and civil partnerships.