Technical Surfaces is the UK’s leading maintenance provider for artificial sports surfaces. Due to high demand for our services, we are expanding our team. We require operatives to work within a small team under the guidance of a team leader. They must be a self-motivated and reliable individual with previous experience in relative fields, who can demonstrate high standards of care and pride in their work. This position requires early starts, long hours and working away from home. We operate nationwide but our offices are based in Leicester, so the right candidate ideally needs to be in the local proximity.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and loading of heavy machinery onto vehicles
- Driving out to location
- Service, refurbishment and repair of artificial sports pitches across England and Wales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Due to the position requiring driving to locations, a driving license will be essential
- A driving licence allowing you to tow a trailer would be an advantage
- Some experience of the road network and previous van driving would be an advantage
- Previous grounds maintenance / groundworks experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills.
- As the largest specialist artificial maintenance company in the UK you will receive full training, so no previous experience is necessary
- Early starts will be required to service a client base of nearly 1000 pitches across the UK and overnight stops may be required for which an allowance and expenses are paid
- Full uniform, waterproofs, etc are all provided, together with company phone.
Ongoing assessment and training programme are offered, with progressive pay structure and bonus scheme
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS as many of our clients are schools and universities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to grow within an expanding industry. We offer competitive rates of pay and personal development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please send expressions of interest together with a current CV to: email@example.com or call 0116 2405913.
Closing date: Friday 15 November 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.