A Progressive and expanding turfgrass advisory group which, as a result of investment and innovation has continued to experience demand. We are currently enjoy working with the industry’s most respected sports bodies and progressive clients along with the stability of a huge range of sports clubs undergoing projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be located or relocate to within commuting distance to our Milton Keynes office to enable working from the office three days per week.
- Working under the guidance of senior consultants and CAD technicians within the company
- Site investigation including interpretation of hand-dug soil test pits.
- Working with team members and in-house CAD technicians
- Supporting senior staff on surface testing systems.
- Production of professional feasibility reports.
- Construction supervision site visits
- Supporting the ongoing development of the company.
QUALITIES YOU MAY HAVE OR ARE WILLING TO DEVELOP
- An appetite to learn, develop and improve one’s self with hunger for success.
- Good IT skills and willingness to develop them.
- Ability to work among a team and assist others in achieving project outcomes
- Excellent team player looking to contribute to a developing consultancy practice.
- A clear willingness to travel on short assignments both in the UK and overseas.
- A full driving license permitting driving in the UK.
- Degree, Masters and PhD qualified or a willingness to continue development towards such education
HOW TO WORK FOR US
If the position is of interest, please submit a 1-Page CV to the following email address with a covering letter stating why you would be a good fit at PSD-TGMS email@example.com.