Due to sustained increased demand for services, PSD-TGMS is looking to employ turf professionals who have a positive and passionate approach to their work and a willingness to learn.
A Progressive and expanding turfgrass advisory group which, as a result of investment and innovation has continued to experience demand. We are currently enjoy working with the industry’s most respected sports bodies and progressive clients along with the stability of a huge range of sports clubs undergoing projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be located or relocate to within commuting distance to either our Milton Keynes or Leyland offices.
- Working under the guidance of our Senior staff and consultants
- Operation of site testing equipment
- Processing of testing reports
- Assisting with onsite soil investigations
- Assisting with compilation of technical reports
- Assisting with general implementation of works
QUALITIES YOU MAY HAVE OR ARE WILLING TO DEVELOP
- An appetite to learn, develop and improve one’s self with hunger for success.
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home
- Good IT skills and willingness to develop them.
- Excellent team player with a cooperative personality.
- A full driving license permitting driving in the UK.
- Background of working in the turf industry
HOW TO WORK FOR US
If the position is of interest, please submit a 1-Page CV to the following email address with a covering letter stating why you would be a good fit at PSD-TGMS to: Consultants@psdagronomy.com.