A Progressive and expanding turfgrass advisory group which, as a result of investment and innovation has continued to experience demand. We are currently enjoy working with the industry’s most respected sports bodies and progressive clients along with the stability of a huge range of sports clubs undergoing projects.
You will be located within the Midlands / South region or with proximity of our Milton Keynes office to enable effective in office early development in the role.
The suitable candidate will enjoy a diverse and challenging working environment, being capable of working on a range of sporting projects and where applicable being able to develop existing specialisms.
- Working with our large range of clients to develop solutions that fit with their sporting needs, budgets and aspirations.
- Site investigation including interpretation of hand-dug soil test pits.
- Working with team members and in-house CAD technicians to develop project design documentations.
- Implementation of company surface testing systems.
- Production of professional feasibility reports and design specifications.
- Construction project management and supervision.
- Performance testing of sports pitches.
- Developing and maintaining a client base.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the company.
- IT literacy in Microsoft software.
- Report and documentation writing
- Good communication skills – able to liaise effectively at consultant / project manager level and with clients.
- Excellent team player looking to contribute to a developing consultancy practice.
- A clear willingness to travel on short assignments both in the UK and overseas.
- A full driving license permitting driving in the UK.
- Degree, Masters and PhD qualified people are of interest to us but we respect experience equally.
HOW TO WORK FOR US
If the position is of interest, please submit a 1-Page CV to the following email address with a covering letter stating why you would be a good fit at PSD-TGMS firstname.lastname@example.org.