SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas.
SIS has experienced unprecedented growth recently and a high level of business development is planned in our current 3-Year Business Plan. With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS is seeking a competent UK Sales Manager. This role will require extensive travelling and regular periods of time working away from home.
This role will be to explore and open up UK sales markets to expand the SIS Pitches and SISGrass brand and to deliver sales.
The successful candidates shall be required to:
• Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to develop and build new business and maintain customer relationships throughout the UK.
• Utilise industry contacts to expand SISGrass products into the Golf, Cricket and Tennis markets. Identify strategic partners to help distribute and deliver sales into these markets.
• Assist with SISGrass marketing to ensure sales materials are suitable and make recommendations for new materials as required.
• Co-ordinate and assist of project installations into new markets to ensure SIS’ quality and service level is maintained at all times. Work with SISGrass Operations Directors, Project Coordinators and installation crews when required.
• Work with SISGrass Directors on developing SISGrass as a leading hybrid turf system and Global brand.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team; with a passion and commitment to the delivery of a high-quality customer-focused service. Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills are required with an ability to solve problems, think creatively, often under pressure.
Full details of the role, person specification and benefits can be found in ‘About Us/ Careers’ on the SIS website at: www.sispitches.com
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible – all applications will be considered on receipt. Alternatively, you can complete the application form which can be found on our website.
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge and experience suitable for the role.