SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas. We offer an end-to-end solution that means we control the whole process and offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ experience to our clients.
SIS Pitches has experienced unprecedented growth over the last year and a high level of business development and expansion is planned for the future. With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS Pitches (UK) Ltd is seeking an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to strengthen and further develop our current team.
We are looking for a focused and enthusiastic person to join our team who would have key responsibilities for the following :
- To be responsible for the provision of estimates for prospective projects satisfying client needs in a cost effective, creative way that enhances and promotes the business.
- To manage the costing, scope, re-measurement, implementation and control over works within projects where required.
- To support the Estimating Department and the Operations Directors in estimating, bid writing and cost management of live projects, including identifying areas of growth within the business, in compliance with business strategy and business planning.
- Responsible for conducting site visits to assess project suitability and prestart/progress meetings.
- Assess and appraise contractual documents.
The candidate shall ideally meet the following profile and criteria :
- Industry experience in estimating and/or quantity surveying.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible working approach due to deadlines and fast paced environment.
- Willing to travel within UK on a regular basis.
- Full UK driving license.
The position will be UK based from our Nottingham office.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on experience.
Full details of the role, person specification and benefits can be found in ‘Careers’ on the SIS Pitches website at: www.sispitches.com/about-us/careers/
If you are interested in applying for this post, please complete the application form, in full, which can also be found on the website and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm Friday 29th October 2021.
Please note that first interviews shall be planned for November 2021.
We are expecting a high level of response to this vacancy. We will consider all applications but will only be able to respond to those to be invited to interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you will not have been successful on this occasion and we would thank you for the interest you have shown in the company.