Premier Sports Surfaces Ltd, are a leading tennis court / MUGA construction and maintenance company situated in Great Totham, Essex working for private and commercial clients.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to recruit a working site supervisor to join the team to cover the South of the UK to assist with the installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tennis courts and other sports areas.
Full training and support for the right person and help develop your career within the sports facility industry will be provided.
- Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday
- Typical site hours: 07:30 – 15:30 with driving time paid
- Covering Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, London and Sussex
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Paid travel time to and from site
- Company van supplied
- Installing, refurbishing, resurfacing and maintenance of tennis courts and other sports courts
- Reporting back to the office to coordinate project progress daily
- Managing health and safety on site
- Delegating tasks to labourer and other team members
- Taking ownership of site progress
- Installing fencing systems such as Chain link & Welded Mesh
- Installing edgings and kerbs
Essential Candidate Specification:
- 5 Years previous experience working as a skilled construction or landscaping labourer
- Happy with early starts and travelling throughout the South
- Full UK driving licence
- You must be able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Honest, trustworthy & reliable
Desirable Candidate Specification:
- Experience working in the sports construction industry
- Experience of being a site supervisor / working Foreman role
- Experience in laying tarmac
- CSCS Card
- Digger / dumper driving experience and relevant tickets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gail Perry on 01245 380158.