The HE Estates forum 2022 will take place on 21 & 22 June at The Belfry and this year sees the introduction of a dedicated “Sports & Physical Activity” stream, where Vice Maine, CEO of BUCS will be the keynote speaker.
The event will be attended by senior level decision makers including University Estates & Sports leads, colleges, architects, specifiers, developers & contractors.
Benefits for SAPCA Members Attending as Supplier Delegates
Supplier delegates will benefit from their own personalised, pre-selected meetings schedule with individuals that are looking to improve their supply chain and enhance their facilities.
Members who are interested should visit https://www.hee-forum.co.uk/supplier-delegates/contact-us/.
Supplier Delegates have access to all seminar sessions and enjoy the many social networking opportunities to further build relationships, including lunches, drinks receptions & gala dinner.
Previous attendees may be viewed https://www.hee-forum.co.uk/supplier-delegates/registered-delegates/.
- Spend quality, uninterrupted time with the key decision makers.
- Network, build relationships and get to know the key individuals in the industry.
- In addition to meetings there are numerous networking opportunities over coffee breaks, lunches, drinks receptions and the Gala Dinner.
- Limited competition – the number of companies per product category is restricted.
- Includes accommodation and all meals.
There are packages for one delegate to attend with a guaranteed minimum of 14 x 20-minute pre-selected meetings or for two delegates to attend with a guaranteed minimum of 18 x 20-minute pre-selected meetings.
Companies can maximise their exposure with a 2 x 1m indoor display area in the meetings room and/or a full page advertisement in the show directory that fully details all delegates.
The HEE Forum is presented by Stable Events and supported by SAPCA.
SAPCA members qualify for a 20% discount from the advertised rates.
For more information, please click here.