The physical activity facilities forum 2022 will take place on 21 & 22 September at the De Vere Cotswold Waterpark Resort, Cirencester.
The event will be attended by senior level decision makers including owners, operators, local authorities, leisure trusts, education leaders, universities, architects, specifiers, contractors & developers.
Benefits for SAPCA Members Attending as Supplier Delegates
SAPCA members get a 20% discount.
Supplier delegates will benefit from their own personalised, pre-selected meetings schedule with individuals that are looking to improve their supply chain and enhance their facilities.
Members who are interested should visit here.
Supplier Delegates have access to all seminar sessions and enjoy the many social networking opportunities to further build relationships, including lunches, drinks receptions & gala dinner.
Previous attendees may be viewed here.
- Spend quality, uninterrupted time with the key decision makers.
- Network, build relationships and get to know the key individuals in the industry.
- In addition to meetings there are numerous networking opportunities over coffee breaks, lunches, drinks receptions and the Gala Dinner.
- Limited competition – the number of companies per product category is restricted.
- Includes accommodation and all meals.
There are packages for one delegate to attend with a guaranteed minimum of 14 x 20-minute pre-selected meetings or for two delegates to attend with a guaranteed minimum of 18 x 20-minute pre-selected meetings.
Companies can maximise their exposure with a 2 x 1m indoor display area in the meetings room and/or a full page advertisement in the show directory that fully details all delegates.