This special webinar will announce and present the winners of the SAPCA Awards for 2022, in five categories:
- Export success
In assessing the entries from across the SAPCA membership, our panel of judges is looking for innovation, creative solutions, best practice and examples of where companies have gone above and beyond to stand out from their competition. In the projects categories, for example, the judges will also look for facility developments in which difficult or unusual technical challenges were tackled in a successful way.
The panel of judges includes:
- Tony Atherton, (Technical Team Lead, Sport England)
- Colin Corline (Project Manager, SAPCA)
- Professor Paul Fleming (Associate Dean, Professor of Sports Surface and Ground Engineering, Loughborough University)
- Charlotte Malyon (Facilities Development Manager, England Netball)
- Dr. Kathryn Severn (Framework and Procurement Manager, Football Foundation & chair of the SAPCA Environmental Sustainability Working Group)
- Dr Russel Seymour, (CEO, BASIS)
The SAPCA Awards have a special significance this year, as 2022 marks the 25th anniversary of the association. The SAPCA Awards themselves are in their seventh year and have grown in size since their first edition in 2016.
Details of this year’s finalists can be seen here.
To add the date to your calendar click here.
Be sure to register your place here.