The Sports and Play Construction Association and sportscotland are pleased to present the SAPCA Conference and Exhibition at Scotland’s National Stadium.
This is a special one-day event that comprises a series of informative and educational seminars accompanied by an exhibition featuring the leading constructors of sports facilities, suppliers of related products and services, as well as professional consultants offering expert advice on sports facility projects.
The seminar programme includes:
- Scottish FA Strategy
- Sustainable Sports Facilities in Scotland
- Artificial Turf – selecting the right product for your project
- 10 Steps to a Successful Project
- Artificial Pitches – mitigating the movement of microplastics
- Organic Infill – is it the way forward for the sports surfacing sector
- Recycling Artificial Turf – what are the options in Scotland
- Options for Floodlighting – the use of LED systems
- Case Study – Community Asset Transfers
- Planning Applications – the sports specific pitfalls
- Glasgow Life Pitch Refresh Programme
- Tennis Facilities in Scotland – impact on the development of the game
Please note, the programme is subject to change. Please check back here for updates and to download the full programme which will be downloadable nearer the event date.
Leading suppliers of products and services and other key industry providers will be exhibiting at the event.
- Sports facility constructors
- Industry consultants
- Product and equipment suppliers
- Specialist contractors
- Sports governing bodies
Who should attend?
Those concerned with the design, construction and maintenance of sports surfaces and associated works including: architects, specifiers, local government officers and members, schools, universities, sports and leisure clubs, community projects, playing field managers and design
A complimentary lunch will be provided for registered delegates.
To book your place at this event, please click here.
Be sure to save the date. Click here.