SAPCA invites all members and their guests to take part in The SAPCA Open 2019, our annual golf day, which will be played on the magnificent “Arden” Championship course at the Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club in Meriden, Warwickshire.
The programme for the day is:
- Tea, coffee, bacon rolls on arrival from 9.00 am onwards.
- Use of the driving range.
- The SAPCA Open: 18-hole, two-player team competition from 11.00 am, with a two-tee start.
- Refreshments available at “The Halfway House”.
- Speciality holes of nearest the pin, longest drive, and beat the pro.
- Relaxation at the 19th hole.
- Three course Golfers Dinner at 7.00 pm.
- Presentation of the prizes.
The cost for the full day is just £100.00 plus VAT per person. Member companies can enter one or more teams of two players, and/or individuals to be paired with other players. Members may also invite additional guests or colleagues to the Golfer’s Dinner in the evening, at a cost of £30.00 plus VAT per person.
Golf buggies can be hired at a cost of £35 for 18 holes; to book one please call the Golf Shop at the venue on 01676 522335 ext. 681.
Overnight B&B accommodation at the Hotel can be booked at the special rate of £100 inc. VAT for a single room, or £110 inc. VAT for a twin. Call the Hotel on 01676 522335 and then press 1 for Reservations, quoting “SAPCA”.
To reserve your places for the day simply use the online booking form [here].