SAPCA’s annual Technical Meeting is one of the industry’s most popular events of the year, providing an unparalleled programme of seminars and workshops on the most important technical topics of the day.
It also offers an invaluable opportunity for networking with colleagues from across the sports and play industry, as well as with our many guests from key organisations. As always, the event is open to everyone in the sports and play construction industry, whether SAPCA members or not.
The 2022 event will be held at Holywell Park in the Loughborough University complex on Thursday 8 December. As well as the full day’s programme of sessions, the event exhibition will provide exhibitors and event sponsors with an opportunity to promote their products and services to all delegates.
Highlights from the day’s programme are:
- Keynote: Women’s Euros, WSL and the challenges and opportunities developing women’s football.
- Designing better facilities to attract wider demographic engagement.
- Padel: Opportunities in the developing UK market.
- Sustainable AGP solutions: Alternatives, innovations and a Football Foundation research project.
- In the spotlight: A snapshot of the latest university research in sports surfacing.
- National Governing Bodies Forum – Working together to achieve a common goal.
- Tackling the issues affecting the sport and play construction industry in 2023.
The full programme can be viewed here.
The day will be completed with a networking Dinner in the evening, which will be held at the nearby Burleigh Court Hotel, where overnight accommodation is available. The Dinner is a very popular, informal occasion, when delegates will be able to relax and enjoy excellent food, company and networking.
The cost of attending the event are as follows:
SAPCA members – £125 + VAT
Non-SAPCA members – £260 + VAT
Standard price – £42 + VAT
To book your Technical Meeting delegate place(s) now, please click here.
All bookings for hotel accommodation at Burleigh Court should be made through the Imago’s Reservations Department on 01509 633033 (option 1), quoting SAPCA (reference number 422658). The cost for B&B is £98 (inc VAT) for an executive room. We have an allocation of bedrooms held at the hotel available on a first come, first served basis, so early booking is strongly recommended. More details are available from the Imago web site at www.welcometoimago.com. Other local hotels are also available in the Loughborough area.
Save the date. Download here.