The Premier League & The FA Facilities Fund gives grants for projects that:
- Improve facilities for football and other sport in local communities.
- Sustain or increase participation amongst children and adults, regardless of background age, or ability.
- Help children and adults to develop their physical, mental, social and moral capacities through regular participation in sport.
The types of facilities we give money for include:
- Grass pitches drainage/improvements
- Pavilions, clubhouses and changing rooms
- 3G Football Turf Pitches (FTPs) and multi-use games areas
- Fixed floodlights for artificial pitches.
For further information: