The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues
- Improve facilities for football and other sport in local communities.
- Sustain or increase participation amongst children and adults, regardless of background age, or ability.
- Help children and adults to develop their physical, mental, social and moral capacities through regular participation in sport.
The types of facilities we give money for include:
- Grass pitches drainage/improvements
- Pavilions, clubhouses and changing rooms
- 3G Football Turf Pitches (FTPs) and multi-use games areas
- Fixed floodlights for artificial pitches.
For further information: https://www.footballfoundation.org.uk/funding-schemes/