Act Global is a world leader in synthetic turf technology, with manufacturing facilities on three continents and sales in more than 90 countries. The company carries a full range of products for sports (Xtreme Turf and Xtreme Grass hybrid), landscaping (Turfscape), aviation (AvTurf) and landfill capping (LiteEarth). Act Global is currently notable for being the first company in the world that is a FIFA Licensee for Football Turf, Synthetic Turf Council Certified Manufacturer, World Rugby Preferred Turf Producer, and holds an ISO 9001 Certification. Its products have undergone hundreds of independent laboratory tests for quality, durability, safety, environmental soundness, and performance.
- World-class manufacturing facilities on three continents
- Representatives and sales in over 90 countries
- More than 280 FIFA Certified Installations on six continents
- Full range of synthetic turf products for sports, landscaping, aviation and landfill applications
- Long-term investments in new manufacturing centres, in-house R&D laboratory, and testing equipment
- Complete ASTM, EN/DIN, UV, Durability and Performance testing
- Worldwide industry and charitable partnerships
- Patented technologies
Credentials and Memberships
- FIFA Licensee for Football Turf
- World Rugby Preferred Turf Producer
- Certified Synthetic Turf Council Manufacturer
- FIH Preferred Supplier (International Hockey Federation)
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification
- United Nations Global Compact
- ASTM International
Mission – Be More
With a foundation of innovation, integrity and quality, Act Global provides solutions to enhance global land use, increase access to sports and leisure activity, and positively impact society through the use of synthetic turf.
Act Global supports charitable organizations such as CARE, Micro Loans for Change and Conservation International, as well as provides outreach in local communities. Act Global is the official synthetic turf sponsor for the Homeless World Cup, which helps inspire life change through the power of football.
Sports – Xtreme Turf is engineered based on top natural grass benchmarks and biomechanical standards for championship level performance and safety.
Sports – Xtreme Grass is a high performing hybrid system designed to reinforce natural grass pitches with the durability of synthetic turf.
Landscape – With the feel and look of landscape grass, paired with the most durable yarn combinations, Turfscape offers unrivaled strength for extended use and greater return on investment.
Aviation – AvTurf replaces the natural grass groundcover at airports to provide erosion control, operational improvements, and safety enhancements.
Landfill – LiteEarth is a patented (US Patent No. 9,151,009, 9,610,620 and 10,189,061) synthetic grass and EPDM capping system, designed for the long-term cover of landfills, coal ash, gypsum deposits and land reclamation projects.
Registered in The Netherlands. Registration No. 508684110000