David Morley Architects is a 35 person UK practice, specialising in sport, healthcare, education, residential, commercial and environmental architecture. After 30 years of experience and over 50 awards, our projects have been consistently both evolutionary and revolutionary, building on tradition as well as creating prototypes for the future. A David Morley Architects project is a ‘natural consequence’ using both meanings: in harmony with nature and relaxed and unaffected. Our work is integrated, wherever possible using one building component to solve more than one problem and it’s based on a process of dialogue and communication to ensure every scheme is well focused on delivering what each individual client needs, the people they serve, their historical and physical context and their human impact.
Key projects include:
- London 2012 Water Polo Arena
- Lee Valley Athletics Centre
- Indoor School at Lords
- The Hub, Regents Park
- National Cricket Academy at Loughborough University
- The Hurlingham Club, Outdoor Pool
- The Hurlingham Club, Racquets Centre
- SportPark, Loughborough University
- The Elite Athlete Centre + Hotel, Loughborough University
- The David Ross Sports Village, University of Nottingham
- The Sports and Wellness Hub, University of Warwick
Value comes from a structured process of communication and dialogue, first to develop the brief through an iterative process, second to work with industry at an early stage to hone the most buildable design and third to measure and respond to feedback.
Registered in England & Wales. Registration No.OC309311