ETC Sports Surfaces are a family run limited company with over 20 years experience within the tennis court and sports surfaces industry. We aim to provide all our customers with a better all round service, working from the head office in Maldon. We have achieved a huge massive database of good references and provide a professional and personal service. Our reputation is built upon our ability to provide a consistently high standard of workmanship, which is proven by our ever-growing list of satisfied customers and ever increasing turnover.
Our staff have been properly trained in all aspects of sports court construction and health and safety. All employees hold the relevant certificates for using all plant and machinery in private and public work places. We work to a strict Health and Safety policy (available for inspection at any time), which allows our insurance polices to be fully valid, giving the customer full protection when working on site.
Here at ETC Sports Surfaces we can offer a wide range of products and services to you:
- All Weather Porous Macadam Tennis, Netball & Basketball Courts.
- All Weather Multi-Use Games Areas with Porous Macadam, Artificial Grass or a Third Generation Surface.
- Full Size Artificial or Third Generation Football Pitches.
- Polymeric Surfaces for Long Jump, Triple Jump or Running Tracks.
- Various types of fencing including angle iron & tubular chainlink, weldmesh fencing and double wire rebound panel fencing amongst our most popular.
- We can also offer many different types of floodlighting.
- We can maintain all forms of surfaces including porous macadam, artificial grass and third generation surfaces to keep your surface looking imaculate throughout the year.
- We contract to Local Councils, Schools, Building Contractors, Private Clients and many more.
- Working in accordance to LTA standards you can be assured of the best in quality and workmanship
- With CHAS accreditation you can be sure of the best Health and Safety procedures with good working practice from our team
- ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation in March 2005 assures you of the best quality assurance.
Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 04216396