Midstream Lighting is a leading global designer, manufacturer and solutions architect of advanced LED floodlighting for the sports industry. Established in the UK, we have a strong global footprint, with clients and projects all over the world. Our products and solutions feature cutting edge LED technology and our proprietary optic lens system delivers bespoke light distributions for best-in-class spectator and athlete experiences.
Lighting of stadia, arenas and multipurpose venues demands the most intelligent luminaire technologies. When the lights go on, spectators, athletes, sponsors and broadcasters all expect total performance. Our bespoke low-cost yet high-definition solutions are the perfect match for the technically challenging and complex requirements of sports lighting.
Midstream also serves as an innovation hub, working with design consultants and architects to assist with lighting design, from master-planning through to detailed design phase. We pride ourselves on our reliability, affordability and innovative, integrated designs and solutions that will truly transform your venue.
Our clients include international, national and club stadia for all sport types as well as working with small and medium sized contractors, who are commissioned by sport development clients.
- Full turnkey solutions: from start to finish Midstream have you covered, whether you’re in design or planning phases, product supply or installation
- Extended Service & Warranty
- Best in class product innovation
- New build & easy retrofit solutions
- The highest standards for all: whether smaller facilities or the largest of stadia
- Guaranteed Quality via European manufacturing and standards control
- Proven Energy savings to support your environmental goals
- Fully integrated solution for remote control and management
- Significant energy savings vs Metal Halide
- Reduced backup generator capacity
- Smart control capability and dimming functions
- Robust construction for all-weather play
- Instant on/instant off
- FIFA, UEFA, FIBA, FIH, MLB, IBAF, ITF design compliant
Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 08106829