A recent Dynamik sports flooring project took place at Fulneck Independent School in Pudsey, West Yorkshire.
Before Fulneck School sought the help of Dynamik Sport, their school floor was an old timber surface in much need of an update. They were seeking a new and improved sports surface to freshen up the hall and transform their indoor space.
For this reason, Dynamik overlaid the old timber school sports floor with a Dynamik seamless Polyethylene (PU). Dynamik advocate the benefits of solid synthetic surfaces for exceptional durability and seamless installation, which in the case of Fulneck School was far more suitable than their old solid wooden floor.
Why choose Seamless Polyurethane (PU) for a Sports Floor?
When combined with a Dynamik sprung area elastic system Dynamik say there are several reasons for selecting a seamless polyurethane (PU) synthetic surface:
- Seamless PU reduces the effects of changes in temperature & moisture.
- Highly resistant to spillages as the surface is sealed and non-absorbent.
- High indentation resistance ideal for multi-use and multi-sport.
- Lower maintenance costs and easier to clean.
- Lower life-cycle costs as no need for sanding and sealing or re-lacquering.
- Surface protection optional unlike timber floor warranty requirements.
The school are very pleased with the results. Ryan Walker, Director of Sport at Fulneck School, had this to say, “We have been so excited about having new flooring in the East Gym to enhance and develop our indoor sports facilities at Fulneck School. The new flooring has really transformed our indoor space. It is now a first-class facility and all students at Fulneck School will really benefit from using it when we return”.
Dynamik say that overall it was a great project to work on, and the school are “delighted” with the flooring.
Dynamik provide free of charge quotations and surveys for those looking to upgrade or maintain their facility.
For more about Dynamik Sport Surfaces Ltd, please click here.