ETC Sports Surfaces, has teamed up with French lighting solutions specialists, NLX (Next Lighting eXperience), to bring a cutting-edge floodlighting system to the UK’s tennis courts.
A new tennis floodlighting innovation, Tweener®, is an award-winning, patented linear LED system that promises savings of up to 50% on purchase, installation and running costs. It also guarantees optimal illumination for any configuration of tennis court, no matter what the natural light or playing conditions.
The 2018 winner of the Tennis Industry Innovation Challenge in the USA, Tweener® also offers fast and easy “out-of-the-box” installation in less than a day – with no intrusive or costly structural works.
Customers choosing Tweener®will be in good company, with more than 250 leading European tennis courts now using the solution to service all levels of amateur and professional play.
ETC Sports Surfaces is authorised to distribute Tweener® in the UK, offering tennis court owners and managers:
- The potential to halve purchase, installation and running costs
- “Plug and play” installation in less than a day – with a full installation kit supplied
- Outstanding illumination that eliminates glare and shadow even on high balls and lobs
- Discreet fence panel integration as standard
- Average illuminance of 300 lux plus illumination uniformity factor of 0.7 (AFNOR NF P90-110 compliant)
Simon Wells, Managing Director at ETC Sports Surfaces said: “For more than a decade, NLX have been leading the European market in designing and manufacturing innovative, high value LED lighting solutions. We believe that Tweener®has the potential to transform the way in which the UK sports industry installs tennis court LED floodlights. We are thrilled to be working with NLX to introduce this solution to the UK market.”
For more information on ETC Sports Surfaces Ltd, please click [here]