Introducing the Modus S Series by Midstream Lighting
Leading global designer, manufacturer and solutions architect of advanced LED Sports floodlighting, Midstream Lighting, has announced the launch of a brand-new revolutionary sports floodlight. The new Midstream Modus S Series has been designed specifically as a solution to suit the needs of small to medium sized sports venues, grassroots facilities, and training grounds. Whilst it’s designed to be low in weight, it packs a punch like a true heavyweight thanks to the high quality of light it delivers – with much fewer lamps, a solution that drives cost savings to sports clients.
The Modus S benefits for small to medium sized sports facilities in a number of ways:
- The Modus S drastically improves the quality of light at these facilities when compared to Metal Halide or High-Pressure Sodium alternatives.
- As with any Midstream LED solutions, the Modus S helps venues cut their energy use and save money. Plus, with its new, propriety light engine it can perform 30% more efficiently than other products – meaning even greater savings.
- Its solid-state engineering makes it vastly more robust compared to halide or sodium lighting. So, maintenance times, including any downtime, and costs are a fraction of what a traditional system will incur.
- The Modus S Series is perfect for retrofit upgrades. So, there is no need for expensive infrastructure changes.
- Specially designed light shields not only deliver a high uniformity, but they also cut light spill dramatically – helping to prevent any concerns with neighbours or the wider environment.
- Facility owners can relax knowing their lighting is future proofed for years to come.
- They also have the peace of mind that guaranteed compliance with industry standards and specifications brings.
- Finally, better lighting can lead to better player performance, in the world of sports that added advantage can make all the difference.
Midstream Lighting’s Director of Sports, James Brunt, said: “The new Modus S is an absolute game-changer in the world of Sports Lighting, one that significantly saves on energy and running costs whilst providing a best-in-class lighting solution. Weighing just 20kg, the lightest product in the marketplace, it is a true one for one replacement for traditional floodlights and the Modus S 1130W floodlight consumes half the power of a traditional 2.3kW metal halide floodlight. Plus, thanks to its low weight, sleek design, and lower windage issues we can provide slim line mast and column solutions that need smaller foundations than the rest of the competition. So, it can save costs on new build projects too. But that’s not all. It also comes with our unique 10 Year Warranty for even greater peace of mind.”
Find out more about the Modus S Series here.